Sunday 14 December 2014

Questionnaire Results


From the questionnaire I established the magazine will be read by mainly females in the age range of 11-16 also in this age range people like to listen to Pop music from which I decided to make my magazine a POP magazine. Features which people looked for in the magazine are Q&A interviews because they are easier to read and understand and lots of pictures from which I learnt my magazine is going to use the hypodermic needle theory to engage the audience. Another key question was how often the magazine should be published which from the questionnaire will be every fortnight and will be £3.99 because there will be a lot of content in the magazine in a fortnight whereas if the magazine was published every week there wouldn’t be enough content and the readers would not purchase the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment